- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Third Party Vendor Screening
- Conflicts of Interest
- Threat & Risk Assessment
- Workplace Violence & Bullying
- IT & Physical Security Reviews
View the Due Diligence & Compliance brochure.
View the Digital Forensics brochure.
Core Practice Areas
i-fact@nalysis is a highly focused, technology-driven professional services provider. We’ve responded to client demand by focusing our efforts on four core practice areas. In each of these areas we have developed experience and expertise, solid global alliances, and best practices to deliver a highly specialized suite of professional services to our clients.
Our core practice area structure is designed to integrate the suite of professional services provided by i-fact@nalysis to insure we respond to our clients’ ever-changing requirements. Our team members work closely together across practice areas to ensure that the company’s clients have access to all facets of the company’s industry expertise and the specialized core knowledge of every team member.
We are committed to helping our clients find efficient, cost-effective, and innovative business solutions.
The i-fact@nalysis Advantage:
- 24/7 global response & senior management hands-on involvement
- Highly credentialed management team (20+ years experience) – Biographies Posted
- Global staff of highly trained investigators, research analysts and intelligence specialists
- Strategic offices - trusted local sources and knowledge
- Customized & flexible reporting solutions – litigation ready
- Built in controls to ensure timely notification of significant information and/or events
- Competitive price points