Investigative Due Diligence
Enhanced Due Diligence
Red Flag & Refresher Screening Solutions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Initial Public Offering
- Investment Opportunities
- Financial Transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Corporate Compliance and Risk
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Asset Verification
- Business Partners and Strategic Alliances Screening
- Vendor Integrity
- Third Party Vender Screening
- Agent and Facilitator Screening
- Executive & Management Level Screening
- Employee Misconduct
- Litigation Support
Case Study Archives
Download the Due Diligence & Compliance brochure.
Core Practice Areas
Due Diligence Solutions
i-fact@nalysisís management team has 4 decades of experience in developing proprietary domestic and international due diligence research methodologies that provide clients with the information and human intelligence they need to make informed business decisions.
Globalization has blended the markets into a world economy:
- Organizations and financial institutions face mounting regulatory and compliance oversight from the U.S and foreign governments.
- The majority of reported FCPA enforcement actions involve bribes through intermediaries.
- The globalization of markets has increased the need for corporations to expand into high risk countries - elevating the risk of litigation, financial loss and reputational harm.
- The risk associated with engaging a foreign or third party business partner, customer, vendor or agent mandates proper due diligence screening.
i-fact@nalysisís global platform is supported by a local market presence that has strategically positioned the company to offer a comprehensive suite of due diligence solutions. Our suite of due diligence solutions incorporates technology with a highly experienced staff of international research analysts and intelligence specialists to collect and cull through the vast volumes of publically available electronic information.
Every due diligence assignment is managed by a highly credentialed i-fact@nalysisís Managing Director that has a minimum of 20 years of domestic and international experience.
i-fact@nalysisís due diligence solutions balance the experience of research analysts, intelligence specialists, global sources and senior level investigative management personnel to ensure there is a human intelligence component in our process. Access to human intelligence becomes even more critical to the due diligence process in foreign and third world countries where available public and proprietary databases are poor, at best, and in some instances non-existent.
Our process is based on the concept that the quality and accuracy of the information uncovered in a due diligence investigation is directly related to the experience and training of the researcher.
Our unique ability to conduct basic screening or a complex multi-border sophisticated due diligence investigations internally, from inception to fruition maintains the confidentiality and integrity of the process.
i-fact@nalysis is strategically positioned to meet the market demand for global due diligence solutions @ competitive price points.
The i-fact@nalysis Advantage:
- 24/7 global response & senior management hands-on involvement
- Highly credentialed management team (20+ years experience) Ė Biographies Posted
- Global staff of highly trained investigators, research analysts and intelligence specialists
- Strategic offices - trusted local sources and knowledge
- Customized & flexible reporting solutions Ė litigation ready
- Built in controls to ensure timely notification of significant information and/or events
- Competitive price points
The i-fact@nalysis Difference:
- We listen to our clients, which allows i-fact@nalysis to customize cost effective solutions
- Trust, competence & credibility through credentialed experience & extensive knowledge
- Whenever and wherever you need us to respond Ė i-fact@nalysis will be there